 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3677
3676  |  3678
Subject:
Solved my problem with lnpd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:03:46 GMT

  Hi,

  I've solved my problem that RCX didn't receive correctly from tower.
  I've posted the patch at the brickos project site at sourceforge.

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=58151&atid=486699&func=browse

..if it doesn't work try:

http://brickos.sourceforge.net/testing/

and click on the link " View and post Patches at brickOS project site"

  Select "Any" in the Status combo and then click the Browse button. Is the
entry with the Summary name: "patch for LNPD problem".

  I would be grateful if the lnpd developer would contact with me to find out
more possible solutions.
  Thanks!

Gerard < gerard.sanroma@estudiants.urv.es >