 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3676
3675  |  3677
Subject:
Release candidate brickos-0.2.6.10.6 AvaIl. for testing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 03:54:05 GMT

Thanks go to Michael Obenland for pointing out a problem with compiling under
the new gcc versions.  This caused me to recognize that I failed to include
5 of the latest file versions in 10.5.

If you've started to work with 0.2.10.5, please download and test with
the .10.6 source before reporting any issues.

(Hmmm... this is certainly our shortest release cycle ;-(

Also, If you use the install method to install brickOS to /usr/local/
and then build your own code, you'll find that we've corrected the Makefiles
in 10.6 so that this now works correctly.

Are any of you using the install model of use?  Please let us know if you are.

Regards,
Stephen - member of the brickOS team.