 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3676
  Release candidate brickos-0.2.6.10.6 AvaIl. for testing

Thanks go to Michael Obenland for pointing out a problem with compiling under the new gcc versions. This caused me to recognize that I failed to include 5 of the latest file versions in 10.5. If you've started to work with 0.2.10.5, please download (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)