 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3620
  Re: Implementation of Installable Timers

(...) It would seem reasonable to check the location of the struct; if in kernel memory, don't remove; if in user memory, remove. However, you could add a flag to the timer struct which could use T_KERNEL and T_USER flags. (...) I looked quickly (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Implementation of Installable Timers

(...) I'd go with the flag, myself. (...) Its certainly possible for the client timer to reinsert itself - therefore the recurring timer is not strictly required. It could be left out for space reasons. I'd probably either take it out and make it (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)