 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3600
3599  |  3601
Subject:
problems wirh installing driver for usb-tower under linux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 17:03:26 GMT

Hello!
I tried to install the driver for the usb-tower under SuSE linux 9.0 but
configure failed with the message:

no configured kernel include tree found.

I installed the kernel sources and tried again, but the problem was still the
same.
I heard there are problems with linux kernel for athlon, but I didn`t find a
solution. Could be that is the problem...

I hope someone can help me...

Anne.