 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3598
    Linux help —Ralph Clark
   Are there any complete instructions for installing brickOS on Linux? The instructions in the FAQ are years out of date. I am very confused what I am meant to be doing. So far I have downloaded and installed these rpms: a.. (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Linux help —Ralph Clark
   Does anyone have the following precompiled binaries available for download for i386? firmdl3 dll I could really do with them, then I wouldn't need the gcc 2.95 compiler. Cheers, Ralph "Ralph Clark" <Ralph.Clark@ntlworld.com> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)