 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3546
Re: Editing Makefile (adding comman line arguements)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 04:03:19 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Ed Manlove wrote:

Mike,

You might start off by checking the manual for GNU Make at

http://www.gnu.org/software/make/manual/make.html

or just look within the various makefiles within the brickOS code.  Try
Makefile.commom at brickOS root.

Ed

Ed,

Thanks for the reply, I will look at that manual, I never knew to look there.
I bet it will help me out.

Thanks
Mike