 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3525
Re: Help w/install _or_ It all went so well
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 18:54:26 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Wes Matchett wrote:
No,I didn't know they existed.  What steps should I take to use the installer in
an already existing install?

You should uninstall cygwin and delete its directory tree if it is left behind.
Then run both installers (the brickoslejos installer second) and you should be
ready to go.  You don't need to do a configure or make of brickOS if you use
these installers.  Compiling from a command prompt should work fine, but it will
be much easier to use BricxCC to edit/compile/download your brickOS programs.

John Hansen