 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3472
Re: Linked Lists in BrickOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 11:49:00 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, John Hansen wrote:
In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Michael Purvis wrote:

pNext = (Node *)NULL;

It looks like this was the problem line. I didn't know the syntax for a pointer
to nothing.

Actually, it turned out that there was some leftover obj or mak files that were
messing up the compiler. I purged the directory, and all was well. Thanks for
the tip on tabbing.

Just wanted to confirm that a BrickOS pointer is only 2 bytes... is that
correct? And if I decided to overload new and delete and make my own handler for
allocation (with a huge array), is there any maximum size for a structure under
BrickOS other than the overall 32k hardware limit? (ie, flat memory model)