 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3470
    Re: Linked Lists in BrickOS —John Hansen
   (...) If you install cygwin and the cross compilers using my pre-packaged installer ((URL) and my pre-packaged and pre-built brickOS/leJOS installer ((URL) then you should be able to write your brickOS programs using GNU Pascal. (see below) (...) I (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Linked Lists in BrickOS —Michael Purvis
   (...) Actually, it turned out that there was some leftover obj or mak files that were messing up the compiler. I purged the directory, and all was well. Thanks for the tip on tabbing. Just wanted to confirm that a BrickOS pointer is only 2 bytes... (...) (21 years ago, 10-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)