 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 347
346  |  348
Subject:
New pbFORTH 106 release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 18:27:03 GMT

This is a bulk mailing of notice of the new pbFORTH 106 release.
If you don't want to be on this list, please email me so I can take you off.

The latest and greatest pbFORTH is now available. Enhancements include:

1. Fixed issues with timers (thanks Jonathan)
2. Added SOUND_PLAY and SOUND_GET again
3. Added a new GUI interface
4. Added a test script so you can see if everything works

Please check it out at the new domain:

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>

and let me know if I can help you get things going. I'm still too short
of time for more documentation...soon though.

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com