 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 118
Re: New pbFORTH 106 release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 14:17:49 GMT

Hi Ralph,

Thanks for the new release. I have a couple of questions:

1. How do I use BUTTON_GET? The documentation says it
just expects to find an address on the stack, but I get this:

RCX_BUTTON BUTTON_GET
  BUTTON_GET ? stack underflow

2. What happened to all that address stuff for the sensor
words? If it's really gone, then you should probably remove
the SENSOR0, SENSOR1, and SENSOR2 words.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Ralph Hempel wrote:

This is a bulk mailing of notice of the new pbFORTH 106 release.
If you don't want to be on this list, please email me so I can take you off.

The latest and greatest pbFORTH is now available. Enhancements include:

1. Fixed issues with timers (thanks Jonathan)
2. Added SOUND_PLAY and SOUND_GET again
3. Added a new GUI interface
4. Added a test script so you can see if everything works

Please check it out at the new domain:

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>

and let me know if I can help you get things going. I'm still too short
of time for more documentation...soon though.

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com