 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3468
  Re: Linked Lists in BrickOS

(...) BricxCC can't know for sure what compiler to use unless it can tell what type of file you are editing. It figures this out using the file extension. In order to compile C++ and C code, BricxCC needs the file to have a .cpp or .c extension. (...) (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Linked Lists in BrickOS

(...) Yeah, this was the problem. It hadn't occurred to me that BricxCC wasn't saving the file before making. Whoops. (...) Yes, tremendously (...) It looks like this was the problem line. I didn't know the syntax for a pointer to nothing. (in (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Linked Lists in BrickOS

(...) If you install cygwin and the cross compilers using my pre-packaged installer ((URL) and my pre-packaged and pre-built brickOS/leJOS installer ((URL) then you should be able to write your brickOS programs using GNU Pascal. (see below) (...) I (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Linked Lists in BrickOS

(...) Actually, it turned out that there was some leftover obj or mak files that were messing up the compiler. I purged the directory, and all was well. Thanks for the tip on tabbing. Just wanted to confirm that a BrickOS pointer is only 2 bytes... (...) (21 years ago, 10-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Linked Lists in BrickOS

(...) Michael, This will save you a few keystrokes: pNext = 0; :-) Mark (21 years ago, 10-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)