 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3401
  Re: BrickOS installation with WinME and Cygnus problems

(...) Tom, You can always use the classic pipe to command, >. For example $ make strip > output.txt But I don't think this dumps any error messages to the file; only to the screen. So I would try something similar to the commands in buildgcc.sh, (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: BrickOS installation with WinME and Cygnus problems

(...) My favorite means of grabbing the commands I type and their output is to set the buffer size of my DOS window to something very large and just select the text with my mouse via click and drag. Then I right click in the DOS window to copy the (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)