 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3289
    Re: PC to RCX communication —Shehryar Shaheen
   It's been a while since I last played with LNP but I can recall that it works well under Linux. The LNP deamon must be running on the PC before the RCX and the PC can communicate. I think with windows you still need the LNP deamon running under (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

   This Thread could probably answer more :) (URL) this helps "Shehryar Shaheen" <shehryar.shaheen@ul.ie> wrote in message news:HFD5yE.1pxM@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) java.comm (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)