 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3258
Re: Win98 installation of legos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 23:54:23 GMT

Ed,

Thanks for your help!  I am using the same version of cygwin that you are.
I made the changes you suggested in the two .common Makefiles and now
firmdl3 doesn't complain anymore.  It does tell me "firmdl3: delete firmware
failed", though.  I don't know if that's an error, but it looks like one.
Are you familiar with this?

Theresa

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Ed Manlove writes:
#
ifneq (,$(findstring $(OSTYPE),CYGWIN_NT-4.0 CYGWIN_NT-5.0 CYGWIN_NT-5.1))

To get your Win98 constant use the uname command at the cygwin prompt.  For
example on my machine I get

emanlove@oemcomputer ~
$ uname
CYGWIN_98-4.10

emanlove@oemcomputer ~
$

So for my machine I would add CYGWIN_98-4.10.  You should do the same in
both makefiles (and any where else this occurs but I think it is just these
two spots).

Ed