 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3234
    Can an input be configured as an output? —Vikas Bhatti
   Hi, Im still learning legos (brickOS) and my friend asked me whether an input could be configured as an output? Also, i have seen several robots using 2 RCX, all connected together using wires running from 1 input to anothers output...how does this (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Can an input be configured as an output? —Mark Riley
   Hi Vik, An input has a 10K pull-up resistor to 5V in it. When nothing is connected to the input the A/D converter will return a value of about 1023 (which represents 5V). If you short the input (make sure it's in passive mode), you will get a value (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)