 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 316
Re: random numbers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 15:09:44 GMT

On Tue, 13 Jul 1999, Luis Villa wrote:

I'm most of the way to getting it working myself, but I was curious to
see if anyone has implemented a random number generator in their bot.
Anyone? Anyone?

gnulibc has a good LCGM you can just link in.

John A. Tamplin Traveller Information Services
jat@LiveOnTheNet.COM 2104 West Ferry Way
256/705-7007 - FAX 256/705-7100 Huntsville, AL 35801