 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3157
Re: newbie troubles (now they in packs of 2)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 21:39:55 GMT

Jason wrote:
I do not belive fontdesign.exe does exsist because I did a a search
on my computer and nothing showed up.I did follow all of commands
that was in the installation guide on the brickos webisite. However,
I did download the H8 tools instead of trying to build them and I
used ./configure... commands
make realclean
./configure
make depend

on the make depend this came up
$make depend
makedepend -f - memcrpy.c memset.c strcmp.c strcpy.c strlen.c random.c
printf.depend
makedepend: notfound

I do not belive I compiled it.

fontdesign.exe is compiled as part of brickOS. The makedepend error you see
if a bug in brickos (fixed in CVS). Just don't do "make depend" for now.

Also, you can't "make strip" until you've done "make".

Max.