 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3153
Re: newbie troubles (now they in packs of 2)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:16:47 GMT

On Mon, 3 Feb 2003, Jason Heath wrote:
I am running the cygwin environment in windows 98 and brickos 2.6.09.newconf2

You mean brickOS 0.2.6.09.newconf2

Ok when I try to run the make strip comand this pops up
strip fontdesign.exe
strip: fontdesign.exe : No such file or directory
make: ***[strip] error 1

Does fontdesign.exe exist? What commands did you run before this?

So I decided to ignore it and go ahead with the ./firmdl3 ../boot/legos.srec
and "../boot/legos.srec: failed to open"

Did you actually compile brickOS?

List all the commands you ran between unpacking the brickos tarball and
the first error occuring.

Max.