 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3156
    Re: newbie troubles (now they in packs of 2) —Jason Heath
   I do not belive fontdesign.exe does exsist because I did a a search on my computer and nothing showed up.I did follow all of commands that was in the installation guide on the brickos webisite. However, I did download the H8 tools instead of trying (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: newbie troubles (now they in packs of 2) —Max Bowsher
   (...) fontdesign.exe is compiled as part of brickOS. The makedepend error you see if a bug in brickos (fixed in CVS). Just don't do "make depend" for now. Also, you can't "make strip" until you've done "make". Max. (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)