 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3116
3115  |  3117
Subject:
newbie trouble with make depend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 17:18:07 GMT

hi everyone,

I have been trying to get everything configured for brickos, and keep
getting stuck at make depend command, as shown below:

makedepend: not found
make[2]: *** [.depend] Error 127
make[2]: Leaving directory ‘/brickos-0.2.6.09.newConf/lib/c’
make[1]:*** [depend] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory ‘/brickos-0.2.6.09.newConf/lib/’
make: *** [depend] Error 2

Could someone please tell me what this means and what i need to do to fix
it, or even refer me to a useful website.

Thanks,

Andrew Tait

Express yourself with cool emoticons http://messenger.msn.co.uk