 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3111
  Re: Sensor Sampling; Progress?

(...) Yes. (...) individually (...) That's right. (...) I agree. With the current firmware, power gets cut off to all 3 sensors for ~85us (sometimes longer). With the scheme I mentioned, power would be cut to only one sensor for ~25us. The sample (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Sensor Sampling; Progress?

The Lego firmware cuts power for about 200uS, with a period of 3mS. So most sensors have to have enough capacitor based power storage for the full 200uS and be able to run on about 93% duty cycle. (The rotation sensor is one of the devices on the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)