 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3099
Re: DISTRIBUTED/PARALLEL CLUSTER for legOS through n*RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 21:51:16 GMT

Hi there, did some worh with rcx/legos/DSM in my thesis which can be found
at www.cs.uit.no/~kennethj/Thesis.ps Although i didnt share the memory of
each rcx, i installed a dsm server(created at the local university)
on a notebook which each rcx could
read/write to, as well as contact another rcx directly if desired.
anyways, take a look at the thesis, perhaps you will get some idea of what
to do...(or not to do:)
kenneth