 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3077
    DJGPP Cross Compiler Progress —Ed Manlove
   I have successfully built an h8300 cross compiler for DJGPP using the newest version of gcc 3.2. I was not successful using gcc 2.95.2, the current used gcc compiler with brickOS, and at the advice of others tried gcc 3.2. Since it is the goal of (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)