 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 303
    RE: legOS make newbe question —Ralph Hempel
   (...) Great!!! I know Gavin's toolset works for Win98, you might ask if you can pinch a copy and host it on your site. I'm not against building the tools, or the tools themselves. In fact, the GNU assembler and debugger (and m4) were the tools I (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        RE: legOS make newbe question —Luis Villa
   (...) I'm waiting... :) If anyone can help out, Just let me know locations where I can grab files, or let me know that you have something so that I can give you a temporary FTP account to upload to my machine. Preferably, I'd like someone with a (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)