 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3000
Re: Cygwin under Virtual PC on OS X
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 01:52:48 GMT

David Chen <nospam-dcchen@pacbell.net-nospam> wrote in message
news:nospam-dcchen-F1BE35.11024227112002@news.lugnet.com...
Having no luck getting BrickOS and the cross compiler package to build
under Mac OS X 10.2.2, I thought I'd try moving my previously working
djgpp directories and LegOS 0.2.4 directories to a Virtual PC DOS
session...only to remember that djgpp requires WinBlows 98.  Doh!!!

David,

What steps or instructions are you following to build the cross compiler on
OS X? And from what source are you getting the cross compiler source code?

Ed