 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2974
    Re: C Compiler for Windows 98 —John Hansen
   (...) It is much simpler to download the pre-built Hitachi H8 tools than it is to try and build the cross-compiler under cygwin. (URL) them under your cygwin directory. Extract the brickOS release under cygwin. Run ./configure from the BASH shell (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: C Compiler for Windows 98 —Richard Gildersleeve
   Thanks for the help! Sorry, but I have been out of town for Turkey Day and haven't had a chance to give it a try. Now I'm back, and the hair (which I've pulled out trying to get this thing to work) is starting to grow back and I would really like to (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)