 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2927
2926  |  2928
Subject:
versions of gcc/binutils/newlib
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 01:29:32 GMT

Hallo,

Which versions of gcc/binutils and newlib is brickos developed with?
As I read in here and tested myself, it doesn't work with the most recent
versions (gcc 3.2, binutils 2.13 and newlib 1.10).
Do I need a newlib? The howto doesn't mention it, but I didn't get a working
gcc-compile without it. (and the cross-gcc-faq says, it should be used when
makeing a cross-compiler).

--
Ciao,
  Gerhard