 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2924
    brickOS & GNU Pascal (update) —John Hansen
   If anyone is at all interested, I have a completed porting the brickOS headers to a set of Pascal units. At present, I have successfully written Pascal versions of essentially all the C and C++ demo files - including TrailerBot. I've also written a (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: brickOS & GNU Pascal (update) —Ross Crawford
     (...) Great work John! Do you have any comparisons of executable sizes between C/C++ and Pascal/OOP? ROSCO (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

         Re: brickOS & GNU Pascal (update) —John Hansen
     (...) Pascal/OOP definitely adds a bit of overhead. It is possible that some of that overhead could be lessened by tweaking the Pascal headers. I'm going to fiddle a bit with a couple of different approaches to see what works best now that I have a (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: brickOS & GNU Pascal (update) —Stephen M. Moraco
   (...) <snip> (...) Good work on this. Yes I believe we would like to add this support. We are crunched with trying to get what we want into this next release. We likely can add some of the Makefile mods in this release, maybe the Pascal Units as (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)