 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2925
Re: brickOS & GNU Pascal (update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 03:04:43 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, John Hansen writes:
If anyone is at all interested, I have a completed porting the brickOS
headers to a set of Pascal units.  At present, I have successfully written
Pascal versions of essentially all the C and C++ demo files - including
TrailerBot.  I've also written a Pascal version of the LegWay source code.

Here are the details:

Great work John! Do you have any comparisons of executable sizes between C/C++
and Pascal/OOP?

ROSCO