 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2909
    Serial Input —Steve Hassenplug
   I have a question. I'm working with LegOS, and I want to know how to read serial input through the IR port. I know with other firmware, it's pretty easy to set-up and write serial data out, but I want to read this data back in. Actually, I'm trying (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        LNP —Steve Hassenplug
   Can anyone help me find information about LNP? I want to know how to send/receive serial data. If you know where I can get more info, please tell me. I have a cool robot I want to make remote-controlable. Thanks Steve (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: LNP —Timothy Schroeder
   How's this? (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)