 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2900
  Cygwin/Gcc/Legos-0.2.6 Installation

Hello, I finally got make to complete without any apparent errors. At the end of the process, no errors were shown. I had to move the proper copy of objcopy.exe to the required directory and I also had to copy the proper copy of g++.exe to the same (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Cygwin/Gcc/Legos-0.2.6 Installation

Rick, I have never used 'make strip' and have been using legOS/BrickOS for quite some time now. So, if it doesn't work, that should not stop you from continuing. However, with BrickOS, the make strip command now executes 'strip fontdesign.exe (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Cygwin/Gcc/Legos-0.2.6 Installation

(...) Something is definitely not quite right with your setup. Makefile.common in the util subdirectory of the BrickOS tree has the following code in it: # # WindowsNT/Cygnwin, test against several values: # ifneq (,$(findstring $(OSTYPE),cygwin32 (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)