 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2900
2899  |  2901
Subject:
Cygwin/Gcc/Legos-0.2.6 Installation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 04:10:55 GMT

Hello,

      I finally got make to complete without any apparent errors. At the end
of the process, no errors were shown. I had to move the proper copy of
objcopy.exe to the required directory and I also had to copy the proper copy
of g++.exe to the same directory: usr/local/h8300-hitachi-hms/bin. This
allowed everything to complete properly it appears. Now the last thing I
have to get working is the Make Strip Command. When I execute this command,
I get the following errors:

Strip fontdesign dll makelx fixdep genlds firmdl3
Strip: fontdesign: No such file or directory
Strip: dll: No such file or directory
Strip: makelx: No such file or directory
Strip: fixdeps: No such file or directory
Strip: genlds: No such file or directory
SDtrip: firmdl3: No such file or directory
make: ***[Strip] Error 1

      This looks like the makefile does not know where to get these files.
They are there, but probably not being pointed to properly. Not sure how to
begin resolving this. There is some code in makefile.common that seems to
deal with these files, but the note says not to mess with them. Any ideas
would be much appreciated. Getting closer thanks to all of your help.

Rick Bonari