 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2898
  Gcc Problems

Hello, There is a line under Hitachi H8 tool prefix that goes like this: HMSTOOLDIR=/usr/local/crossgcc. I changed it to HMSTOOLDIR=/usr/local and I changed TOOLPREFIX=$(HMSTOOL...tachi-hms- to TOOLPREFIX=$(HMSTOOL...i-hms/bin. After looking through (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Gcc Problems

Rick, It sounds as if you have gcc working, however, the version of objcopy that you copied from another folder is incompatible with the hitachi h8 version of gcc. You need to have a special version of objcopy that is designed for the h8 (the RCX). (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)