 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2879
  Remotely starting RCX

Hello, As an unexperienced unix programmer it took me 16 hours to download and install LegOS on my XP and make the 'Hello World' message appear on the RCX. (Oh joy!) After another 4 hours I managed to compile my first program. So thinks go slow but (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Remotely starting RCX

Hello Henk, (...) If you run "dll" without a file name to download, dll will tell you all it's switches. One is the -e switch, that executes the program you download. So "dll -e helloworld.lx" will download helloworld and run it. Another possible (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Remotely starting RCX

Thanks!!! (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)