 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2862
    some more questions about lnp. —Kenneth Johansen
   ok, im back again with even more questions. when i created my last program using lnp on an RCX i did a mistake by setting the same port as the one im listening on and the one im sending on. this made me think. what is the reason we use two different (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: some more questions about lnp. —Kenneth Johansen
   duh... guess i was kinda wrong here.. IR is in reality a frequency defined from A to B. any messages sent within this spectre is said to be IR messages. so in theory sending an IR message closer to A than B from one RCX. and at the same time sending (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: some more questions about lnp. —Timothy Schroeder
   The frequency of the RCX's IR does not change at all: " The RCX uses a 38kHz carrier, which is pretty typical for TV remotes. As for the sampling rate, the RCX runs at 2400 bps, which makes each bit approx 417us " (URL) think the only way you could (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)