 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2794
  Cyggy

I have a vaguely important post which is: the new version of Cygwin is a bugger to get working with Brickos 0.2.6, but the old version, Cygwin B-20 works fine so nobody waste your time on the new version of Cyggy and download it from (URL) for (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Cyggy

(...) URL. Current Cygwin works very well. The only problem is some Makefile breakage in brickos. BTW, I think hosting that cygwin.exe is a technical violation of the GPL. Max. (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  lnp addressing messages

I have some problem to understand the lnp addressing message. How to set addresse of computer. How to send a message etc ... I have an example (lnpd example but i don't understand this : #define DEST_ADDR ( DEST_HOST << 4 | DEST_PORT ) result = (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)