 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2765
    Win98 install help —Ralph Clark
   Hi there. Please can someone help me. I've been following the instructions at: (URL) word for word and then I got to the bit where it says: "Last setup I've tried let you choose which modules you need to download and setup. Here is a minimal list (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Win98 install help —Ted Hess
   Ralph - You need to drill down into the various packagte categories objects (Admin, Base, Devel, ...). For Example: the Base category contains - ash, bash, cygwin, etc.; the Devel category contains - autoconf, automake, etc. Just click on each item (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)