 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2768
Re: Win98 install help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 19:49:08 GMT

Ralph -

You need to drill down into the various packagte categories objects (Admin,
Base, Devel, ...).

For Example: the Base category contains - ash, bash, cygwin, etc.; the Devel
category contains - autoconf, automake, etc. Just click on each item to open
it up. You get the idea...

Hope this helps. I've never tried Cygwin on any platform other than W2K and
XP. The first time I installed everything according to the writeup on
sourceforge and it came up working. You may find you need additional Cygwin
packages later if you want to create and/or merge diffs, but they are easily
added via the Cygwin setup application.

                 /ted