 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2760
  legos.sourceforget.net broken

I'm not sure who would be responsible for this but the legos website at sourceforge is broken. (URL) doesn't work. It looks some changes were underway for the brickOS name change. mark (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: legos.sourceforget.net broken

(...) Thanks for the heads up, Mark. What's broken? (I did seem to misspell a URL to the brickOS website.) I'm fixing that now. See anything else? Stephen -- stephen@debian.org stephmo@users.sourceforge.net (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

"Stephen M Moraco" wrote in message (...) I tried to send out a message from the BrickOS mailing list, but didn't see it pop up in my email... do we need to "sign-up" for the new one? Or will the old one be "copied" over? // Joe p.s. I am (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)