 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2664
  Re: DJGPP & LegOS

Here's some work that was done on May 23, 2002... (URL) Original Message ----- From: "Steve Hassenplug" <hassenplug@mail.com> Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 13:51:33 GMT To: lugnet.robotics.rcx....lugnet.com Subject: Re: DJGPP & LegOS (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: DJGPP & LegOS

I had once burned a CD-R with the entire conents of my DJGPP and LegOS directories with working binaries for firmdl.exe (for uploading your .srec firmware, includes the fast Xmit mode) and dll.exe (for loading your compiled programs) for someone who (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: DJGPP & LegOS

Dave, This files are also located on the legOS website (URL) am currently trying to find any information about the process to build these using the current set of tools (gcc, legOS, etc) Ed David Chen <dcchen@pacbell.net> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)