 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2642
    Re: GUI for legOS —Michael Obenland
   Hello David, (...) What would it help? (...) Have you ever tried legOS? First, if you are running legOS from Linux, you don't need cygwin and that kind of things. They are only needed to resemble a UNIX enviroment under DOS. And the UNIX system is (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: GUI for legOS —Timothy Schroeder
     I didn't want to have to write my programs for LegOS and then type a ton of commands only to find that I made a mistake. So I downloaded UltraEdit-32 9. It allows unix type file to be saved (This will replace the carriage return and line feed (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

         Re: GUI for legOS —Michael Obenland
     (...) I'm running legOS from Linux, so I don't know Ultraedit. But if its suitable for your needs and free it seems to be a good choice. Regards, Michael (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: GUI for legOS —Ed Manlove
   Michael, What I am hearing here and have heard in the past, along with my own personal experience, is that developing for legOS under Windows and more specific cygwin can be or is a pretty difficult task. Compounded on top of that is if you have (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)