 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 263
    Re: signals / legOS internals —Kekoa Proudfoot
   (...) Since it sounds like it might matter to you, I should point out that the interrupt situation on the RCX is a bit more complicated than the H8 manual makes it out to be. Interrupt vectors are in ROM, but the ROM does a dispatch to interrupt (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        RE: signals / legOS internals —Ralph Hempel
   (...) Not to put too fine a point on it, and I hope Kekoa agrees, but the "fluff" is the reason why replacement firmware works in the first place. Without the ROM vectors being dispatched through RAM pointers that are initialized by the ROM and then (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)