 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2609
    help with setting up legOS 0.2.6 on Windows XP —Scott Davis
   I'm new to legOS and would like help setting up legOS on my computer thanks scott (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: help with setting up legOS 0.2.6 on Windows XP —Ed Manlove
   Scott, I suggest you start by following the instructions by Paolo Masetti found at (URL) He has written a pretty thorough set of instructions that should get you started. I do suggest that you read it over once BEFORE starting so you don't miss (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)