 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 258
    Re: signals / legOS internals —Kekoa Proudfoot
   (...) Reading this again, I should mention that pushing things on the stack asynchronously is fine, as long as the stack pointer is always in the right place, which is why it must always always always point to the location I mentioned (and seemingly (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: signals / legOS internals —Lou Sortman
   (...) I may have down and up reversed, since different machines grow the stack upward or downward, and I've worked with a few. I do have push and pop clear in my mind, though. So, yeah, down. So, by the "always" rule, nothing will ever be below the (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)