 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2556
2555  |  2557
Subject:
Camera and legOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 12:30:38 GMT

I wonder if anyone knows about the compability between legOS and the camera
set named Vision command that are available for the Legorobot? Has anyone
made any progress in trying to get it to work wíthin legOS? We are to guys
at the University in Gavle trying to do something cool with a robot. Here is
a website for the project.. http://w1.270.telia.com/~u27005072/
We were actually thinking if we could place the camera up heigh, observing
the robot and it's environment. Some kind of recognition program is required
and then the information must be sent to the robot. Either that or you could
place the camera on the robot but then there is the problem with the cable
between the cam and the PC.