 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2512
Re: Want to help? Use LNP or LEGO IR Remote Control?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 04:13:43 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Michael Obenland writes:
If you have the remote please test your 'bots using it and
tell us what you think!

Pressing a motor key continously gives a short run of the motor and then it
stops. To let the motor run, one has to press the remote control motor key
very fast.

Why not run the motor with the appropriate key and if one wants to stop the
motor, press "stop"? With that, you would not need a new rmotor-task.

Pretty cool / innovative idea!  I also like the codesize reduction
this would be.

I'm also looking at the post by Ted Hess.  His blend of the two
patch solutions seems intrigueing.  I'll look at that solution too.

Either way, the final form we choose will not be what we
have today. ;-)

It's neat to have some of this working this fast, tho'

Regards,
Stephen  - member of legOS team