 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2510
  Re: Want to help? Use LNP or LEGO IR Remote Control?

(...) Pressing a motor key continously gives a short run of the motor and then it stops. To let the motor run, one has to press the remote control motor key very fast. Why not run the motor with the appropriate key and if one wants to stop the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Want to help? Use LNP or LEGO IR Remote Control?

(...) Pretty cool / innovative idea! I also like the codesize reduction this would be. I'm also looking at the post by Ted Hess. His blend of the two patch solutions seems intrigueing. I'll look at that solution too. Either way, the final form we (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)