 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2499
Re: install on Windows ME?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 05:17:35 GMT

Fredrik,

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Fredrik Helin writes:

I wonder if it's possible to install legOS 0.2.6 according to the new
docs at: http://legos.sourceforge.net/docs/ on Windows ME? If not I
wonder which version would be ok to install?

  Please install following the instructions (INSTALL-cygwin) which you
  cite and let us know how you fare.  I believe it should work.  If it
  does work let us know (reply to this message) and I'll add WinME to
  the list of supported versions.

  If you run into difficulty let us know and we'll try to help
  diagnose.

Regards,
Stephen - member of legOS team
--